Hats Off Luncheon
Presented by the Women’s Committee of Cincinnati Parks
The 14th annual Hats Off Luncheon was a celebration of our diverse and resilient community across your many parks.
Many of our Cincinnati Parks are the backyards for families, as well as gathering places for our communities. As we navigated this year’s uncertainty, we asked our supporters to stand with us to help us fulfill our mission. The Hats Off Luncheon helps raise critical funds for preservation and programming initiatives that benefit all of us today, as well as future generations. Cincinnati’s Parks are for everyone—now more than ever.
IT’S A PICNIC!
On October 2nd, we invited you to take a small group of friends or family to your favorite neighborhood Cincinnati Park to partake in a community picnic.
- A curated lunch for two by Eat Well Celebrations
- Prosecco splits with flutes
- A multi-cultural decoration from milliner Abby Langdon
- Other picnic essentials
- Access to the Hats Off Luncheon video “special” featuring entertainment, music, a message from Parks leadership and sponsors, and a celebration of posthumous Phyllis W. Smale award winners, Donald and Marian Spencer
- NEW THIS YEAR: For every picnic basket purchased, in addition to supporting our mission, a donation was made to the Cincinnati Recreation Commission, to provide meals for children experiencing food insecurity.
Find out how you can further support our beautiful parks through the Cincinnati Parks Foundation by contacting CPF staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 861-0023. We appreciate your support, and look forward to celebrating together, while staying safely distanced.